Donate pre-loved goods
Established in November 2007, our Op Shop has since built up a reputation as one of the best places to bag a bargain on the Central Coast.
Declutter, help to reduce waste and landfill in our environment and support a worthy cause! When you donate your unwanted stuff to our op shop, you are helping to support a great local charity.
Items we accept, in good quality, clean, undamaged condition, include:
- Small/medium sized furniture items
- Bric-a-brac, kitchenware, linen, glassware, dinner sets
- Home décor item such as rugs and cushions
- Clothing, jewellery and accessories – mens, womens and childrens
- Electrical items – kitchen appliances and lamps
- Prints including frames
- DVD’s and CD’S
Donate direct to the Point Clare op shop during operating hours or call to arrange pick-up for larger items. Find us on the map.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept:
- Mattresses and bed frames of any kind
- Melamine furniture items
- Old style TV units
- Older style tall buffet and hutch units
- Recliners and sofa beds
- Computer/office chairs and desks
- Computer and large heavy desks
- Filing cabinets
- Chipped mirrors.
Large Whitegoods such as Fridges and Washing Machines
Computers and Printers
Please remember, using op shops and charity bins to dispose of rubbish costs charities money they would otherwise use to help others. We can not accept damaged or unclean items.
We are always looking for Volunteers to help out in our op shop with things like sorting, cataloguing and sales. Any amount of time you can give is greatly appreciated. Read more about volunteering at Fairhaven here.
i have fun, i have goals, i have independence.
Fairhaven is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC), with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status with the Australian Tax Office.
ABN: 83 058 123 729. Charitable Fundraising Number: 15891.