Fairhaven has been providing supported disability accommodation on the Central Coast for over 30 years.
Our qualified and experienced support team work closely alongside people who live with disability, in residences owned and managed by Fairhaven, to ensure personalised support based on each person’s day to day needs, with particular focus on skill development within the home environment.
We focus on enhancing the wide variety of abilities of all residents to enable you to live as independently as possible. Our contemporary living options can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Choose the level of support that suits you:
- Drop In support for residents who have a relatively high level of independence and only require some assistance a few hours each day with tasks such as budgeting, menu planning, support with health needs or developing and maintaining positive social relationships.
- Standard support is for residents who require more hands-on support. We arrange staff support at all times while you are at home and also available during the night, if required.
- High support is specifically for residents who have complex needs requiring support 24 hours a day.
Fairhaven owns and manages eight residential homes across three sites on the Central Coast. In close partnership with NSW Department of Family and Community Services (Ageing, Disability and Home Care), we have recently redeveloped:
- A picturesque 10,400 square metre site at Kincumber which offers five smaller, spacious, fully accessible purpose-built homes.
- Two accessible purpose-built villas alongside the waterfront at Booker Bay.
These smaller living environments provide an opportunity for each resident to be supported to develop skills associated with everyday home life – cooking, grocery shopping, joining local clubs, maintaining the home or simply having friends over to visit. Living with fewer people also allows you more personalised support to get involved with the types of activities that match your personal goals and interests.
Supported living vacancies are open to eligible NDIS participants.
Eligibility is subject to a qualification process by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). We recommend you register your interest early.
Our current vacancies
- 4-bedroom single level home.
- Features: Walking distance to shops, public transport, and local waterways. Accessible backyard. Household pet, dog.
- Lower needs support model. Suitable for people who are independent in accessing the community and public transport, who do not require 24/7 supervision, however may require prompting with activities of daily living, personal care, household tasks, menu planning and assistance with cooking and budgeting.
- Current residents are male and female.
- Age best suited for is 48+ years.
- 3-bedroom purpose built villa. Built in 2016.
- Features: Situated in a quiet area close to shops, restaurants and public transport. Step outside to the serenity of grassed and manicured garden areas amongst four additional supported living villas on the property with gas heated swimming pool on site.
- Standard needs, sleepover support model. Suitable for those who require assistance and/or supervision with most daily tasks, however, do not generally require assistance/supervision during the night.
- Current residents are male. This vacancy is open to both male and female.
- Age best suited for is 45-58 years.
Contact us to learn more about vacancies, or complete the Residential Vacancy expression of interest form and we will be in touch with you.