Fairhaven is a registered provider of Coordination of Supports.
When you first receive your NDIS Plan and budget, it can be overwhelming to know where to begin. Support Coordination is designed to help you to put your NDIS Plan in to action.
A support coordinator can:
- coordinate and implement supports that allow you to participate more fully in the community
- link you with the right providers to meet your needs and achieve your goals
- coordinate a range of supports both funded and mainstream to build on your informal supports
- show you how to use the NDIS myplace participant website
- be up to date with the current NDIS Price Guide and help you uncover the best value supports.
A good support coordinator will work closely with you to build your skills and confidence in providing this service and ultimately do themselves out of a job!
The best outcome for us is to see you gain more confidence implementing your supports with each new Plan, and eventually require little to no Support Coordination at all.
Support Coordination is included in a participant’s plan if it is reasonable and necessary for the individual. You will need to have funding for Support Coordination covered in your NDIS Plan.
Are ready to talk to a Support Coordinator?
Would you like to find out about including Support Coordination in your next NDIS Plan?
Talk to our team.